In our 1st Jodhpur Jaisalmer tour, you will explore the 2 stunning cities of Rajasthan, famous for:
- Jodhpur: The Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mandore Gardens, famous Jodhpuri sweets & thali and more.
- Jaisalmer: The Jaisalmer Golden Fort & its haveli’s, Cenotaphs near Jaisalmer, the beautiful Gadisar Lake & the desert area of Sam & more.
Day 1 in Jodhpur
Day 1 “Arrival in Jodhpur”: On day 1, our representative (driver) will pick you from Jodhpur Airport or Railway Station and drop you at the reserved hotel. And later in the day, after a few hour rest, you enjoy a tour of:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Mandore Gardens
- And free walk at the Clock tower market & Sadar Market.
By night, driver will drop you back at the reserved hotel.
Day 2 in Jodhpur
Arrival at Jaisalmer by night.
Day 2 “Half day in Jodhpur”. After your breakfast at Jodhpur hotel, you will checkout from there & explore a few more sites or markets in Jodhpur, before leaving for Jaisalmer by 4 pm.
Sites that you will see in Jaisalmer today are:
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Jaswant Thada
- Mandore Gardens
Note: On-route to Jaisalmer, you can also plan to visit Osian Mata Temple and Ramdevra Temple and you will reach your reserved Jaisalmer hotel by 10-11 pm.
Day 3 in Jaisalmer
Day 3 “Jaisalmer Fort & desert tour”: After your breakfast, complimentary at the hotel, you will 1st arrive at Jaisalmer Fort entrance, from where you will visit:
- Patwan, Salim Singh & Nathmal Haveli
- Jaisalmer Fort Cannon site
- 5 century old Jain temples
- Gadisar Lake
After lunch, you will checkout from the hotel and we will drive towards your reserved desert camp at Sam sand dune. Upon arrival, you will:
- Welcomed with a traditional welcome.
- Check-in at your reserved camp
- Enjoy desert safari tour (camel or jeep)
- Enjoy folk dance/ music program
- And a complimentary dinner at the camp.
Day 4 in Jaisalmer
Day 4 “Back to Jaisalmer city”: On day 4, you will checkout from the desert camp, after your complimentary breakfast, and head back to the city.
On-route, you will visit a few popular tourist sites that are in the nearby desert area of Jaisalmer city, like:
- Kuldhara Haunted Village
- Amar Sagar Temple
- Bada Bagh & Vyas Chhatri
- Mandir Palace
- Jaisalmer War Museum
- Or plan some free walk at Jaisalmer Markets.
By evening, this tour will come to an end & driver will drop you at Jaisalmer Railway Station/ Airport. You can also pre-inform us, if you require a drop back to Jodhpur Airport or Train station.